Pussycat Dolls Serbia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pussycat Dolls Serbia

Za sve verne fanove poznate svetske grupe Pussycat Dolls!!!

PrijemLatest imagesTražiRegistruj sePristupi
Traži

Rezultati od :

Rechercher Napredna potraga
Zadnje teme
» Intervju iz nekih casopisa sa Pussycat Dolls
Intervju iz nekih casopisa sa Pussycat Dolls I_icon_minitimeNed Mar 22, 2009 12:43 pm od BorikGirl

» Tracevi PCD
Intervju iz nekih casopisa sa Pussycat Dolls I_icon_minitimeNed Mar 22, 2009 12:41 pm od BorikGirl

» Prica sa nekom clanicom grupe...
Intervju iz nekih casopisa sa Pussycat Dolls I_icon_minitimeNed Mar 22, 2009 12:39 pm od BorikGirl

» Doll Domination
Intervju iz nekih casopisa sa Pussycat Dolls I_icon_minitimeNed Mar 22, 2009 12:37 pm od BorikGirl

» Tekstovi pesama
Intervju iz nekih casopisa sa Pussycat Dolls I_icon_minitimeNed Mar 22, 2009 12:35 pm od BorikGirl

» Pravila Foruma
Intervju iz nekih casopisa sa Pussycat Dolls I_icon_minitimeNed Mar 22, 2009 12:32 pm od BorikGirl

» CaWooo SwIMaaa....
Intervju iz nekih casopisa sa Pussycat Dolls I_icon_minitimeNed Mar 22, 2009 12:31 pm od BorikGirl

» Naj pesma PCD
Intervju iz nekih casopisa sa Pussycat Dolls I_icon_minitimeNed Mar 22, 2009 5:57 am od Anja Admin

» Sta da uradimo da nam na forumu bude bolje...?
Intervju iz nekih casopisa sa Pussycat Dolls I_icon_minitimeSub Mar 21, 2009 3:49 pm od BorikGirl

Navigacija
 Portal
 Indeks
 Lista članova
 FAQ - Često Postavljana Pitanja
 Traži
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Intervju iz nekih casopisa sa Pussycat Dolls

Ići dole 
3 posters
AutorPoruka
Anja Admin
Admin
Anja Admin

Broj poruka : 99
Datum upisa : 18.01.2009

Intervju iz nekih casopisa sa Pussycat Dolls Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Intervju iz nekih casopisa sa Pussycat Dolls   Intervju iz nekih casopisa sa Pussycat Dolls I_icon_minitimePon Jan 19, 2009 7:34 am

Pisite sto vise intervjua iz casopisa!!!!
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
https://pussycatdolls-serbia.forumsr.net
DuLcE pArA sIeMpRe

DuLcE pArA sIeMpRe

Broj poruka : 80
Datum upisa : 19.01.2009

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Intervju iz nekih casopisa sa Pussycat Dolls   Intervju iz nekih casopisa sa Pussycat Dolls I_icon_minitimeSre Jan 28, 2009 7:17 am

owo sam nasxla mrzi me da prevodim............

The Pussycat Dolls have, in some form, been around for a decade.

Originally a burlesque dance revue in LA, the girl group grew to be an A-list phenomenon featuring a range of guest celebrities - everyone from Gwen Stefani to Paris Hilton.

Now The Pussycat Dolls have hit the top of the charts and are all set to launch clothing ranges, musicOMH caught up with them for some fashion tips...
Each of the six Pussycat Dolls has her own style. Kimberly is more of a rock chick, Ashley looks like a dancer out of an '80s Billy Idol video, while Melody looks like a cheerleader with her cute piggy tails. But we can't quite pin Spice Girls-fashion nicknames on them.

"We're all different," says Nicole Scherzinger, former member of Pop Idol band Eden's Crush and now leader of the Pussycat pack that waves the flag of Doll Power. "It's the next generation of Girl Power," claims Nicole. Red-headed Carmit Bachar, the "Vida Loca" girl on Ricky Martin's world tour, offers a better explanation. "It's essentially female power. It's having a sense of strength and confidence and self-expression of who you are."
"She dares to be different and that's fashion..." - The Pussycat Dolls on Gwen Stefani.

When they claim the Spice Girls paved the way, I remind them that at least the Pussycats know how to sing. They crack up laughing, secretly glad, I'm sure. Of course, having a massive hit single like Don't Cha, a duet with Busta Rhymes ("He was magic, very charismatic. He's larger than life"), and an album boasting other collaborations with Will.I.Am of The Black Eyed Peas (Beep) and Timbaland (Wait a Minute), certainly helps. "It's a powerful project," says Carmit, "It's been inspiring working with all of these different people. Everybody really believes in it, which just gives us more strength."

Nicole is a bit more defensive. "People sometimes say, 'Oh, so you just have the help of your label or those producers.' We have all in one way or another," she stresses, "been professionally singing, acting or dancing all of our lives, and this is something that we've been working towards."

Produced by the likes of Rich Harrison and Ron Fair, PCD is a she-bang of a debut and the crowning moment for this underground band that started out in Johnny Depp's LA club, The Viper Room. The PCD were born in 1995 in a dance studio in the LA garage of actress Christina Applegate, who suggested they perform at the famed Sunset Strip club. Soon after, they became the Thursday night opening act for the next six years, offering a sexy and fun modern-day cabaret.
"It's having a sense of strength and confidence and self-expression of who you are." - The Pussycat Dolls' Carmit Bachar on Girl Power.

Their big break came five years later, when Gwen Stefani came to the show and expressed an interest in doing a guest spot. "I think she embodied what the PCD was about," Carmit remembers, "Her character and her energy can really portray that." Other notable Pussycats have included Pink, Christina Aguilera, Scarlett Johansson, Charlize Theron, Pamela Anderson and - surprise, surprise - Paris Hilton. But none of them measure up to Gwen. "We all have our favourites," confides Nicole, "but we have to give it up to Gwen Stefani. If it weren't for her, then we would not be here right now. We wouldn't be on Interscope Records. Carmit and Gwen were friends. She brought Gwen to our show and Gwen brought her label."

But it's not only Gwen's connections, but her wardrobe. "She dares to be different and that's fashion. I love Gwen for that reason." OK, so what do I have to wear to be a Pussycat? "You're doing good!" Melody exclaims and the others agree. "It's about feeling good about yourself in whatever you wear," says Nicole. As Robin Antin, the creator of the Dolls, says, "Inside every woman is a Pussycat Doll," and they can practice their moves and grooves at the Pussycat Lounge at Caesar's Palace in Las Vegas, inaugurated by Desperate Housewives' Eva Langoria.

But before booking a plane ticket and making hotel reservations, be aware that seeing the band there is unlikely. They're too busy now. "We have a group of dancers who pay homage to where the show came from, The Viper Room, and they do the shows nightly," says Nicole, "We make special appearances, but we always tell people not to expect us there."
"The most righteous chick is M.I.A. - she stands for so much that we really stand for."
- The Pussycat Dolls.

If you want to feel close to the band, get a t-shirt. "It's all part of the PCD phenomenon! We've got The Lounge, make-up lines, we're going to have clothes out," informs Melody. The band is also busy preparing for a world tour, promising a "high-energy show." Citing Janet Jackson and especially Paula Abdul as among their influences, expect to see a lot of dance moves and Doll Power.

By the way, who best represents Doll Power? "The most righteous chick is M.I.A. She stands for so much that we really stand for." Evoking a certain elegance and mysterious sexiness is what girl/doll power is about? "I'm going to write down what you said!" Nicole takes out her BlackBerry and inscribes my wise words. So when do I start as a Pussycat Doll?
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Anja Admin
Admin
Anja Admin

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Intervju iz nekih casopisa sa Pussycat Dolls   Intervju iz nekih casopisa sa Pussycat Dolls I_icon_minitimeSre Jan 28, 2009 7:53 am

Hvala, ali nece bas svi clanovi razumeti, tako da e potrudite da nadjete i neke na srpskom...
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
DuLcE pArA sIeMpRe

DuLcE pArA sIeMpRe

Broj poruka : 80
Datum upisa : 19.01.2009

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Intervju iz nekih casopisa sa Pussycat Dolls   Intervju iz nekih casopisa sa Pussycat Dolls I_icon_minitimeČet Jan 29, 2009 1:15 pm

pa znam.....
ali nisam mogla da nadjem....
ako te ne mrzi prewedi..
jeje
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Anja Admin
Admin
Anja Admin

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Intervju iz nekih casopisa sa Pussycat Dolls   Intervju iz nekih casopisa sa Pussycat Dolls I_icon_minitimePet Jan 30, 2009 10:41 am

Prevedi ga ti!!! hehe... Smile
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
BorikGirl

Broj poruka : 13
Datum upisa : 21.03.2009

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Intervju iz nekih casopisa sa Pussycat Dolls   Intervju iz nekih casopisa sa Pussycat Dolls I_icon_minitimeNed Mar 22, 2009 12:43 pm

Ja bih ga prevela da je kraci:P:P:P Hahahaha
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Sponsored content

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Intervju iz nekih casopisa sa Pussycat Dolls   Intervju iz nekih casopisa sa Pussycat Dolls I_icon_minitime

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Intervju iz nekih casopisa sa Pussycat Dolls
Nazad na vrh 
Strana 1 od 1